Once your video is recorded, convert it (if needed) to mp4 format and upload it to a post in the Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/storyacademy/
To add a video to the Facebook Group:
- Click Photo/Video at the top of your News Feed or Timeline
- Choose a video
- Click Post
- We will process your video and let you know when it’s ready to see. Go to the video and select Edit to add a title, tag friends and more.
- If you shared the video as Public, you’ll see the number of views below it.
- Learn why you may be having trouble adding a video.
Videos can take a while to add due to their size.
- If you can’t add your video, check:
- That it’s in a supported format. We recommend MP4 or MOV. You can change the format using your video software (ex: iMovie).
- The length and size of the video. The maximum length is 120 minutes. The maximum file size is 4.0 GB.
- That you’re using the latest version of your browser.
- That you have a strong network connection.
- Note: Adding the same video more than once won’t help. You can still use the internet while it’s being added.
- If it takes more than a few hours to add, let us know. Learn how to report a problem.
Go here for more help with loading videos into Facebook:
NOTE: If for some reason your video is too large to upload to Facebook, upload it to YouTube instead, and then post the link to the video. Do what works. Let us know if you need help.