- If you prefer, go here to pay the amount with PayPal. Be sure to add 5% tax and the shipping amounts, if you need shipping.
- See the list of bonuses here.
- Upon placing your order, you will be directed to the download page to collect your bonuses, so please watch for that.
- If you are local or will be picking this book up at the book launch or in person, do not choose the shipping option.
- If you need the book shipped to you, please choose the shipping option, and be sure your address is correct.
- Please note that if you choose the shipping option, the books are being shipped from the USA and we cannot control any additional duties that may or may not occur.
- All orders will be placed online in the week starting August 1st through 8th, and you will receive it after that time in the mail.
About the Book
Paul Henczel was crushed by 12,000 pounds of wood in a horrific workplace accident. He was rescued after a period of unconsciousness and was rushed to the hospital with multiple severe injuries and organs that were failing. Paul miraculously survived certain death to achieve what most would say was impossible. Learn the strategies he gained from fighting through the challenges of his situation, and reaching for better outcomes than expected.
Miracle in a Mill offers a glimpse into Paul’s story and multiple disabilities. It will inspire and empower others towards overcoming adversity, accomplishing the impossible, and embarking on astounding adventures, while also encouraging those recovering from serious injuries. This experience changed Paul’s life in many ways, and it will transform yours as well.
About the Author
Paul Henczel, BBA is a motivational speaker near Vancouver, BC, Canada. His obstacles have not stopped him from reaching his educational and professional goals, because he believes opportunities create stories and stories create opportunities. He uses his experiences from overcoming adversity and daily challenges to inspire and empower others to tell their stories. He offers his insights through his website www.storyacademy.ca, and his podcast Surviving to Thriving.