We are looking for people to interview for our podcast and webinars on the topics of overcoming adversity (examples: recovering strategies, surviving traumatic happenings), achieving the impossible (examples: success in business, a non-profit, with inventions, in your community), and accomplishing astounding adventures (examples: climbing a mountain, walking across america, global travel, hiking, camping, photography.)
We’re also looking for people who have tips, tools and strategies for mastering or monetizing their message.
The podcast interview will be approximately 20– 30 minutes long, and will provide you with promotional opportunities and exposure to our audience. The Surviving to Thriving Podcast will be accessible by the public, to draw more people into our network through great stories and content.
Are you an Influencer?
We are now accepting applications from guest speakers to be featured on the Inspired Influencers podcast and webinars. The podcast interview will be approximately 15 – 30 minutes long, and will provide you with promotional opportunities and exposure to our audience of entrepreneurs, business owners, and managers. The Connect Now podcast will be accessible by the public, to draw more people into our network through great stories and content.
Why be on a podcast?
Expand your reach and get your story and your message out to a wider audience of qualified listeners. Why listen to a podcast? Well, as the rise of smart phones continues to grow, so does podcast listenership. People are choosing to maximize their time. They listen and learn while in the car, exercising, walking, commuting, waiting for an appointment, waking up, and before sleep. They accelerate their learning curve by listening when ever they can. They listen to things that will help them improve their life and grow their business. Another reason why podcasting is becoming so popular again, is that you can listen while doing other things on your smart phone. With video, in general, you can’t. The video takes up your screen, and you need to watch it to get all the benefits. When listen to a podcast, you can still browse the web, check your email, or anything else you want to do while listening. Then, you can visit the website for the podcast to receive the show notes and all the links and resources that were mentioned. It’s all very efficient and convenience.
We are looking for experts to share valuable tips, steps, or strategies on the topics of networking, success, entrepreneurship, social media, online marketing, business development and leadership.
- You must know how to use Zoom.
- You must know how to have a suitable mic so that we can hear you clearly.
- You must be willing to share your podcast episode link with your audience through your email and/or social networks when the episode is released.
- If you’ll be briefly mentioning an offer, and IF you’d like us to link to the offer from the podcast notes, please provide an affiliate link to your program or product that you’ll be mentioning.
- If your application is accepted, you will be contacted with available times to record your interview.
- At this time, this particular podcast format features storytellers, adventurers, professionals, non-profits, owners/managers of B2B and B2C. No MLM, C2C, or any network marketing type businesses will interviewed at this time.
- If you qualify, please fill out the form below, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.